The Office for Exploring Majors

Need to Change Your Major at UNT?

Our academic counselors can support your academic success and growth through academic advising; however if you have decided on a major please contact the academic college or school at UNT to officially change your major and file a new degree plan. 

Not sure about where your major is housed at UNT? Check out the UNT Majors 2013-2014 Guide to locate your major of interest. If you have further questions about this process, please feel free to contact us in person (Sage Hall 302) or by phone (940.565.2457).